Blue Damask 3 Column

Thursday, April 7, 2011

21 Day Challenge - Day Tres

I think I'm getting the hang of this organization thing...that is, until it comes time to organize my closet!!!! Then, I'M OUT! Just kidding...as "they" say, "I'm in it to win it!"

Day Three challenge is to organize your Tupperware cabinet. Although, I don't have a Tupperware cabinet...I have more of a Rubbermaid/Glad/whatever is cheapest plasticware cabinet! ;)

Here's a before...



Here's after...



There you have it, folks...now, there needs to be a challenge of "Getting out the Random Yellow Stain on Your Cabinet!" I know you saw it & I know you were talking about it too!!!! :)

Later!

3 comments:

  1. What random stain? Now I'm gonna go look-see ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my new blog spot if you want to check it out:)

    http://dreamscafe-dps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to see another new blogger! It looks good. Miss you, Denise :)

    ReplyDelete