Blue Damask 3 Column

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Under the Kitchen Sink Take 2

So, I think it's safe to say that it has been almost a year since my post about cleaning under my kitchen sink. It went back to being a little out of control. But, since I am trying to go through the "A Bowl Full of Lemons" challenges, I did it again! This time it turned out better. I bought some baskets from the Dollar Tree and sorted the stuff into several groups: Daily Cleaning, Carpets & Floors, Bathroom, and Extra Stuff. I even bought a labeler from Target that I have been waiting for the perfect time to get!! My problem is now trying to keep it away from my kids! My son wants to label everything from his Star Wars collectibles to his bedroom door. As if we didn't know it was Miles' Room! I guess everybody gets the same joy from a label machine!



Before

After











My next challenge that I have been working on is the "Organize Your Dresser Drawers." That has been a process! I've gone through my whole closet now getting rid of stuff, which I actually am glad to do! But, now, everything is spread all over my closet floor because I have moved to the shelves and...it's just too much!!! I've been working on it little by little and I will post when it is finally complete!!!! I can't wait!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment